The power of turning heads, in the palm of your hands – Graphic designing is omnipotent.
In 2021, the global estimated worth of graphic designing was over $40 billion and ranked 9th among all business activities. As of now, almost every company, government agency, non-profit organization, and many other sectors count on graphic designing for growth. It is capable of engaging more audiences, handing out information, and notifying people of important changes and updates. So, no matter the work – awareness, advertising, or promoting, you can rely on graphics to get the job done.
Today, inside the world of graphic designing, we are going to look at some of the impressive statistics and factual statements. All of the mentioned points indicate that graphic design is much more than what meets the eye.
So, unless you can produce jaw-dropping visual content, you may need to contact a professional graphic designing service. It will provide critical details and point out changes on the design mistakes that you might be making. Moreover, it will help you attract more traffic with efficient working and effective design marketing.
22 Amazing Graphic Designing Facts and Statistics
It’s no surprise that graphic designs have become an integral part of the world. They are widely used in graphic design marketing, web designing, printing, advertising, and more. In today’s market, a graphic designer is paid more or less, over $50,000 per year, making the niche expert highly sought after. Moreover, it is especially true in the case of digital marketing and advertising.
We have listed twenty-two amazing stats, and surprising facts combined about graphic designing.
Let’s take a look at some of the statistics from an industrial and marketing standpoint
- The global hold of graphic designing is estimated to be worth around $45.8 billion, as for 2021, and its US industry value falls around $12.7 billion.
- There are over 290,000 jobs of graphic designers in the USA. Furthermore, a decent graphic designer is expected to earn well over $50,000 per year, which is making this a highly profitable niche.
- It is noted that around 67% of small business owners are willing to pay $500 for a logo design and its core elements. Moreover, 18% are happy to offer $1000.
- More than 73% of companies are spending wealth on designs to outmaneuver their competitors. Furthermore, it evaluates that design-driven content is more liked, followed, and shared, making it a must-have feature.
- Although it has many options, a freelancing job is the most popular one with a more or less 90% fan base.
- Even in small businesses, the majority of people favored designs as a thriving part of their success, and only 3% rooted against it.
- Many digital marketing companies appraise original graphics, designs, and illustrations to increase their sales. More than 30% of people said them to be effective, and also around 30% said in favor of stock photos.
- A study relating to visual content marketing revealed that 52% of sellers considered visuals vital for effective marketing.
- Another thing associated with the last point – around 90% of people favored high-quality image use in their blogs.
- From customers’ viewpoint – more than 80% of people admit that promotional video content managed to convince them to make a purchase.
- Each part of digital graphic design is essential, including the use of the right colors. Whether it is a logo, content, or a whole website – colors improve the viewership of advertisements by 40%. Moreover, colors can also increase readability and learning power.
Did You Know? Surprising facts about Graphic Designing
- The average salary for a graphic designer is $25 per hour.
- The first-ever graphics software was invented after the 1970s.
- Even with the higher numbers in the niche, women designers earn 6% less than men.
- People on social media are 3x more intrigued by infographics rather than simple content.
- Social Media is a massive ocean of competitors with over 2.62 billion probable customers.
- Another exciting fact brings the age to this ratio and points out the average age of designers to be 40.5 years.
- One not very noticeable but interesting thing about this niche – more than 50% of graphic designers are female.
- Although a 9-5 job is ideal and secures a decent income, you should know that 90% of graphic designers are freelancers.
- Are you getting interested in seeking a graphic designing job? Well, you’re not alone. It is considered to be one of the top 25 most wanted jobs.
- The human brain is capable of processing images much much faster than text, which makes using graphics in advertisements and marketing extremely profitable.
- Although university pass-outs say it does, the graphics niche doesn’t require a five-year degree with you spending hours in your man cave. To be honest, most service seekers want results, and most employers care about what you can do for them then and there.
What else is there to know about?
Graphic designing is a very rewarding career and has been looking quite favorable for the last five years. Moreover, due to the rapid increment and improvement of technology, the visual design growth is also substantial.
In recent times and markets, graphics designing has become a must-have for every digital marketer and entrepreneur. Even if someone is not familiar with design language, they try to learn as much as they can beforehand and contact professional graphic designing companies in USA to do their bidding. It helps them learn more towards securing a future for their company as well as provide decent sales and engagement over awareness.
So, that was pretty much it. If you still have any questions, you can contact OutOrigin to clear your doubts and concerns. Here, we enable your business to grow better and get more clients with different effective and efficient marketing strategies with top skilled graphics and visual designers for your every need. Contact us for more information, or visit our website to learn about all the amazing stuff we do here and now. Good Luck!